The so-called 101 Bucket List, 101 things that I would like to do in my lifetime. I planned for a while to create a bucket list. The idea came when I was actually thinking about my goals/wishes which I fulfilled by the end of the year 2012. Then I realised it’s really hard to keep note of them. A bucket list is actually a list of things that I want to accomplish.
It is said that if we publicise our goals and make people hold us accountable, one is more likely to fulfil one’s goals. So here I am with my 101 Bucket List.
Current Status: 17/101
Start a personal website/blog. (2013, April)
(2) Start a business.
Go on a road trip. (2015, Feb-May)
An unplanned bike trip across 4 states.
Run a Half Marathon. (2010,12 – Mumbai, 2009-2011 Hyderabad, 2014 Kaveri Trail)
Kaveri Trail Half Marathon (Timing: 1:55:07)
- (5) Run a Marathon.
Run a Triathlon.
First Olympic Triathlon (Timing: 4:15:07)
1st Olympic Triathlon Timing
- (7) Run an Ironman.
Six pack abs.
Six Pack abs
- (9) Learn parkour techniques.
- (10) Learn Mu Thai/Boxing & take part in a fight inside a ring.
- (11) Seven Wonders of the world
- (12) 150 countries – (32 countries till now!!)
- (13) 7 continents
Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America)
Top 10 Famous Events:
- (14) San Fermin, Run with the Bulls (Pamplona, Spain)
- (16) Fringe Festival (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- (17) Burning Man (Nevada, U.S.A.)
- (18) Carnival (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- (19) International Jazz Festival (Montreal, Canada)
- (20) International Film Festival (Cannes, France)
- (21) La Tomatina (Bunol, Spain)
Indian Republic(2013, Jan)/Independence Day (Delhi, India)
- (23) Ultra Music Festival (Miami, Florida)
Learn Paragliding(2011, Mumbai, P1 course)
- (25) Learn Skydiving
Skiing(Finished 3 courses in IISM Gulmarg) / Snow boarding
- (27) Learn to Sail
Scuba diving PADI License.
Scuba diving in India
- (29) Rock climbing
- (30) Horse Riding
Surfing(2012, Santander, Spain, 7 days course)
Bungee Jumping in Belgrade, Serbia
- (33) Apply for Amazing Race.
- (34) Ride in hot-air balloon.
- (35) Swim with Dolphins
- (36) Heli-Skiing
- (37) Hand-Gliding
- (38) Mountaineering Course
- (39) Rafting Expedition
- (40) Hiking Expedition – 6000m High Peek
- (41) Everest Base camp expedition
- (42) Skiing Expedition
- (43) Wildlife Safari
Meet/see my fav stars live:
- (44) Bear Grylls
- (45) Hrithik Roshan
- (46) Roger Federer/ Raffa Nadal
- (47) Rahul Dravid / Abhinav Bindra
Take dance lessons:
- (48) B’boying
- (49) Salsa
Top 5 Most spoken languages.</p>
English(Childhood, still increasing my vocabulary)
- (52) Arabic
- (53) Spanish
- (54) Mandarin
- (55) Sign Language
- (56) German
2 Indian languages. (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- (57) Telugu (Mother tongue: Still lacking the skill of reading and writing)
- (58) Tamil
- (62) Watch a match at Lords.
- (63) Tennis Grand Slam
- (64) Live F1 Grandprix
- (65) Attend Football World cup
- (66) Attend Cricket World cup
- (67) Attend Olympics
- (68) NBA Match
(69) Follow a routine for a month.
(70) Bring in meditation to everyday schedule.
Go for Vipassana 10 days meditation retreat. (2012, May)
Act of Good will:
- (72) Volunteer for an NGO.
- (73) Support a kid’s education.
- (74) Make a difference in someone’s life. (ex: Adopt)
Get a PhD. (2019, Darmstadt, Germany)
(78) Learn a music instrument and play in front of an audience.
Attend a live concert.(2010, Hyderabad, Shaan)
Live orchestra perform/ Opera(2012, Budapest).
- (81) Perform in front of a large audience.
(82) Speak in front of a large audience.
(83) Own a house/flat.
(84) Take a photography course.
(85) Upgrade my camera!!
(86) Learn to Juggle.
(87) Finish Rubik’s Cube.
(88) Fly Business Class/First Class.
(89) Cook dinner for a special person.
(90) Learn massage technique and give it to someone.
(91) Learn to cook an awesome meal (Exquisite cuisine).
(92) Gamble in Vegas.
Couchsurfing trip/Backpacking trip.
Couch surfing at Sim Dhaliwal's place
Get a permanent Tatoo.
(95) Read 500 books and write it reviews. (6 books till now.. Long way to go..)
(96) Own a car.
(97) 100 strangers project
(98) Write/publish a book.
(99) Get a photograph published.
(100) Get an article published.
(101) When I die do everything on my bucket list.